Virtek’s LaserQC is the most popular automated 2D laser inspection machine in the industry. Unlike older camera style systems, the laser-based Virtek has no moving parts. It works, scan after scan, year after year.
- Great for first article inspection, SPC, or reverse engineering. For example, scan a gasket and quickly produce its cad drawing.
- Easy to Use – for machine operators and QC staff alike. Simply place the part on the table and hit the scan icon.
- Designed for the Factory - shop floor friendly system self-calibrates before each scan to insure accuracy to +/-.002”.
- Produce on demand inspection reports that comply with ISO requirements. Compatible with dxf, dwg, and iges CAD file formats.
- Three Sizes Available - 30” x 30”, 48” x 48”, and 48” x 96” (single scan). Oversized parts can be easily accommodated using the LaserQC’s merged scan feature.
- Turn Key System – includes PC, 19” monitor, enclosure, printer, and LaserQC software.
Great for Lasers, Waterjets, and Punch Presses
One objection we occasionally hear is “my laser doesn’t make mistakes, so why do I need a Virtek?” Yet, any doubts about the value of such a system seem to vanish after installation. The majority of Virtek owners in Wisconsin operate lasers. And the LaserQC can scan parts to 8” thick, making it a good fit for waterjet too!